#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The tulips are blooming. It got me thinking. If the change of light cycle is needed for tulips to start blooming then how does it get the light signal if its buried underground? Temperature has been off season a bit so ruled that out but know its a factor. Just have a strong vibe there is more to life than we realize.

In conjunction with ground energy...

Maybe it senses a part of the light spectrum that we don't recognize as important. Because we were never taught about it. Do some types of light penetrate the ground?

Or interdimensional layered realities where there is some effect from one dimension to another. I.E. - another dimension actually controls when the plant blooms.

Which would explain connections made between people that have seeming been there all along. Because in another dimension we already do know each other.

We simply can't see it with the narrow visible spectrum we have, as well as, what I believe, to be a dampening field that screws with our senses operating properly. An intentionally created dampening field. A ground shaking device might give a near same effect. Which is to disorient us.

Which would mean that maybe we just need to be shook.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Plasssticman in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Have you been through a stargate yet? I have been in dreamstate, two dreams come to mind, one where I was lifted up by a Giant hand of God and shown the whole universe, all things big to small, but was told I would not recall everything upon waking. When I did wake, I wrote down all I could remember and could remember they told me that I would remember in time! Last 5 years have really stirred a lot up! Second dream was much like the startgate movie, as they walk through that membrane like substance and stars and planets shoot by so fast. It is amazing! Just a feeling I cannot describe in words! ;-)

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I don't remember much dreams. When I do they are the type that one would describe as curiously twisted, or straight up F'd UP.

My dreams are battle oriented. Sometimes humans but normally not. Many days I wake up in poor physical shape from whatever happened in my sleep. Like seriously feeling as though I've been in battle.

The interesting thing is that just several months ago a recurring dream I've had all my life of dying of gunfire in a key battle changed. I survived it the last time. I was scarred up but there were two or three people with me at the end and we all survived.

I like yours WAY BETTER!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Ask before you go to sleep and if God and your guides/team will show you this and allow you to remember upon waking!!! ;-)

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

There are some days that animals will react to me differently. So excited to see me they are jumping around and pissing themselves. Animals I've never met before. Their companions look at me puzzled. I shrug, smile, and go back to my walk.

And the humans look at me like they know me to be a powerful person. Some attempt to challenge me - a few words wipes it away; others look down after only a moment of eye contact - like they are afraid that I can see into their soul. (Or she is crazy blushing ;)

Other days I could disappear into a crowd of one.

The purpose for this can't be far behind.

I am a public person in my work and a recluse in my personal life.

I went to Church for the first time in years last Sunday.

(1) Show this thread