This picture is staged. The trees in DC do not look like that right now. Why? Why is it staged. Why is everything a fucking lie with these people.

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

oh for God's sake- they are trying to copy Trumps' swag. & its a total failure

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

It's hard to photograph a corpse boarding a helicopter.

CGI❗️Fake ASS President❗️🤬

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

lol

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

thats all they know how to do

my question is why arent more people questioning the why....

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Photo of DC today

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

WOW 😍

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Photo 3/23/2022 DC Whitehouse https://t.me/richardcitizenjournalist/5433

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

The show is for all of us! Liberals won’t be the only ones soiling their drawers! 🍿🎥🎞🎬😎

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Fake webcam too

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

How would they control us if they told us the truth?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

How would they control us if they told us the truth?

It isn’t even sunny. The live view shows a completely different picture. Reminds me of his inauguration. Fake and phony. https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house/live-stream

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dont take this the wrong way but are you 100% sure this was supposedly taken today? where is this pic posted? Its hard to know what to believe anymore. If this is a pic that claims to be taken today then yes its probably doctored. trees havent bloomed yet. So are you 100% sure this pic is claimed to have been taken today?

In response Drew USA to his Publication

It`s from Joe hoes to Europe News Feeds

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I believe it is all being played out while the DS is being taken down and other things being changed . They couldn’t show arrest while it was happening there would be to much chaos . That’s my opinion .

😂😂🤣🤣...you know why Rob...wake up normies lol

well...,

who? Trump knows this too. Everyone is lying

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Sure looks like they doctored another photo. Did a search on TinEye and it came back with an original photo from 9.11.2019. Look at the trees, compare the pics. We are supposed to believe they look like that in March and are exaclty the same size 2.5 years later? Riiiight. 🤣

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Very similar photo, however, look at the flag. In the Sep. 11 photo flag is lowered. In Fake Joe photo, US flag isn't lowered and there is the MIA black flag. Now could they have doctored the flag too? Of course. In the end, it really doesn't matter because the entire Joe Biden 2.0 administration is TOTAL FAKERY with CGI and Soundstages/Movie sets. First saw the Biden pic on Twitter. Brainwashed sheeple couldn't understand the difference between a tree with full green leaves vs. a mostly bare tree and an overcast day vs. a sunny day. No doubt these are the 3 jab idiots who are still wearing their homemade cloth mask in their cars.😠

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

YES, Look at the shape of the tree outlines. They are the same. Trees DON'T hold the same shape like that for years!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

FJB thats why!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

lol!! yep!!

(1) Show this thread