"I was also told that there is no greater prayer than that of a mother for her children. These are the purest prayers because of their intense desire and, at times, sense of desperation. A mother has the ability to give her heart to her children and to implore mightily before God for them." ―Betty J. Eadie

Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

This is SO beautiful I put your quote with the picture. Thank you so much for sharing. I need to reread her book. Blessings and Love! 💕

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I also read her book 'Embraced by the Light,' many times and it was one of my favorite books when I was in my 20's. 💖

Mothers are very very special. No doubt about it.

THIS is so true! The love of a mother for her children is SO powerful and pure it's like a straight shot to God/Source, Angels and Energy. Love this! What a beautiful painting to go along with it. 💕Thank you for sharing! 🤗