A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

🔥BOOMS ON TV

There is ONE leader of the kind she says the world needs and he is returning soon and bringing the silent majority of the worlds people with him!

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

You don't hear Pelosi or Shumer or all those people sending money to Ukraine their money laundering hub, speaking out about what is happening in Syria, do you?! All the media and people proclaiming to 'save Ukraine!' saying a darn thing about Syria. That's because they have nothing to gain by it. Grrr!

Truth be told they are directly responsible for all the pain and misery in Syria because they supported Obama's wars. Isis was formed and financed by Barrack Obama and then allowed to grow in size as they waged war against King Asaad. The Russian's helped the king against Isis and when Trump took office, together they destroyed Isis entirely.
They all need to hang for the millions of innocent lives that have been lost because of their fake wars.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

omgoodness yes they do and [they] are! I may not know the details and thank you for sharing, but I know the wars have been fabricated by greed. The history makes me cry that kind of soul cry for our world. This can't go on and I hope we will be witness to the stop of these horrors. Now! 💗