Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Those of us who are awake see what is coming. God help those who refuse again and again to even consider what is coming. Some people will not survive. Pray - pray for those who are still locked inside the evil matrix of Satan. They are trapped. Perhaps doomed.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

DO IT Putin!!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I would have to say 9/11 confirmed how corrupt our government was, I knew Oklahoma didn't seem right .. but this truly hit home... lost many I knew.

That would be great, if it happens. Here is an article, talking about the same thing, from 2015.
https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2015/02/10/pravda-putin-threatens-to-release-satellite-evidence-of-911/

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

#VladVlad
he's our man,
if he can't do it,
#DonaldTrump CAN!

LET IT RAIN!!!!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Some people will still not believe the Truth - pray for them

i wish he would do it and stop talking/threatening to do it.
its saber rattling

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Plane, what plane??

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

911 is when i started to realize we are being lied to.

(1) Show this thread