Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is anyone else being able to load pics?
Nana has completely logged out and back in and nope!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I always have a hard time adding pics, especially ones I take annoying.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Well you might check to see if your iphone is making "live pics"
I had that problem for a while and didnt even realize the setting on my phone. None of them would load.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I have an android, I have even tried emailing them to myself and then uploading them from my PC still doesn't work :O(

Perhaps when this current crisis is over with site problems@administrator or one of his ppl could help you with it. You might message him when things calm down and he has more time.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Thanks Nana...