#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I have to admit that after being on twitter for a solid year and not being here, then being nuked and coming back here a month ago- the love on this platform is THICK. I had become accustomed to the roughness of the battlefield. Accustomed to always knowing there's clowns lurking on me and making memes about me. Yes, they have memed me. Ill share it when I can. I consider it a win. Either way, its nice to be over here around solid family with no trolls chiming in at all. It felt like I had gotten back into the kiddy pool at first, but now this place has grown on me. I see why you all never wanted to go back to the battlefield. The military was the only thing keeping me there. Everyday I missed VK and all of you so much. But my soul wouldnt let me stop with the military. Thanks for receiving me back over here and being my family. I am grateful beyond words to call you family.
πŸ’™πŸ’š

love the people here but i find it rather boring at times but at least i am not seeing pic ofwhat food people are about to eat haha. fighting glowies, bots and NPCs is half the fun for me anyways. i swore off social media before GEORGE sent us to twiddah to find VK. was truly like going off to war in a sense.
like one big video game just harder to reset.
i dream of a day when i can go back to the quiet life with no social media tho. where i am bless to live is like here but in real life. everyone knows everybody. everyone (not me but wife) Γ—went to school with each other. if a deputy comes out you bet your ass someone will be asking how his kids and wife are doin as they aint seen em in a while. this is how i wish things were everywhere.
i will be like a fart in the breeze when this is over

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I NEED the fight
or life is boring
I understand you
;)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread