I often think, "What am I suppose to do with myself when all has been revealed?"

What are your plans?

Only people mentioned by @Janaya_keks in this post can reply

I'm a truth & freedom fighter. Let's awaken the world, save the children, &eat the rich! 🐸 Together we are unstoppable.

In response Janaya Storm to her Publication

Wonderful ideas! Im not sure what I want to do! Definitely a vacation!! But I have a chronic illness, so my first hope is that med beds are real, that would be my first mission! Id do anything to get back my life without illness.

Write a book.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

An amazing question! We are supposed to to what we love-discover our gifts, what lights us up from the inside - this will bless us and bless the world πŸ’œ

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

VACATION (and a little bit of "I TOLD YOU SO" to all who have criticized me, laughed at me, left my life).

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

Still not sure. Any ideas?

Take my children on vacation