Something is up .. All testing positive today
Hillary,
Jen Psaki ,
Klaus Schwab ,
German President Frank -Walter Steinmeier
and now King Harald of Norway https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/king-harald-norway-positive-covid

Only people mentioned by @terrydale60 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

their all vampires. so are your friends and neighbors. lock your door let no one in. sunlight is only thing that works 100% get a slashing weapon and go for the neck. no head=dead.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Retired from SV, living in the Sierra foothills. Christian conservative.

What a load of steamy horseshit. More FF from the MSM.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Right! My son and I laugh when we read or hear something to that effect.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Roll Call

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Reporting from the Rear with the Gear, Sir.

5x5.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Missed roll call. But im up no because my dogs are restless and pacing for some reason

(4) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Has someone put Covid in the adrenachrome?

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Good one, would be a good one, but it is fake, no doubt.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Maybe a bad batch of Adrenochrome??? Too many of 'em been swappin spit!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread