#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Epic if Covid = Arrests on 3/22.
Not getting my hopes up though.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Negative vibe with me this evening, couldn't shake, watching people gone back to normal, media still lying, truth is out there in the docs but nobody is looking and nobody knows what the fook they done to themselves.

like a scene from legend with vibe surround

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Feel it when I am out. Clears up when I come here. I guess that's why been spending so much time here lately.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

you cant BS us VK ... thats not why you're here... you just are amazed at how fookn bad azz we are here... you really like the anon community cause we say it like is and we are cool a/f ...thats why you're here ...bruh ... lol
thats why we are all here

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

That's what I am saying. You all are cool af.

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donny TheProphet, click on at the bottom under it