#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Epic if Covid = Arrests on 3/22.
Not getting my hopes up though.

Negative vibe with me this evening, couldn't shake, watching people gone back to normal, media still lying, truth is out there in the docs but nobody is looking and nobody knows what the fook they done to themselves.

like a scene from legend with vibe surround

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasterPent in this post can reply

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Praying for you. Those bad vibes suck. Normally am a laid back, easy going person, but for some reason, had a day just like that a few days ago. The negative vibes were so strong, couldn't shake it for anything. I even went into my prayer room and prayed, I hated the feeling so bad. It was so bad I wanted to nunchuck people.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Lol, don't give me any ideas , I know nunchuks!

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

what is your end game . not being smart at all. the purpose of q has kind of been filled exposing evil . but what is evil id bet youve done something in your life that someone else would consider evil . evil has been since adam and eve it was ingraved in us all you have to beet that evil in you . forgive stop being so judgemental . god is in control and has the right people in place . he wins we win but we have to win the war within hs individually as well

i know what you mean. i ak in CA and i see more people unmasking themselve without asking themselves whay happened. they unmasked simply becasuw they are allowes to. so very sad.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

That’s marginally better than all of the ones wearing masks all day!!!

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my countdown
56 years of expecting miracles
56 years of missing the evidence of miracles in progress.
56 years of recognizing gone by miracles
🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t look at me

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I walk among people but I can no connect. Feel we are on different planes. The conversations are at a shallow level. It is lonely there and admit that I want to sleep it out and wake up to a different world.

In response God Wins to her Publication

yeah, the zombie vibe, if I smile they just stare

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response God Wins to her Publication

I agree! i feel the same.

(2) Show this thread

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid.”
- John 14:27

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

It comes in waves for me. Can’t handle Twatter anymore...it instantly brings my vibes down. This space always seems to lift them back up. Hope you have a better day tomorrow🙏

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

twatter had a really dark vibe, vibe is clean here

Missed a few meditations lately and ego self loves to complain.

Thanks Fren.
❤️

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Sooo much! I only go there now to see whats trending usually lol. That’s kinda interesting. Been spending 99% my time here. Not telegram even much anymore either. More like minded people there then twitter but there are so many angry type complainers there and it brings down vibes. It’s ok to feel down but so many there are nasty and rude about it in comments.

(2) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Pull the plug on the media, hang out here and vibe will improve.

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Always here fren, since the start, just not liking this part of the movie
👊

(1) Show this thread

Luke 8:17
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.
God got this

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Feel it when I am out. Clears up when I come here. I guess that's why been spending so much time here lately.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Of all the platforms out there, Anonup is definitely vibing on the highest plateau.

Members here are far more aligned primarily posting to spread light/truth/love/god vibes, keeping each other up on the latest, laughing, loving, helping, and most importantly I think SANE and it feels good.

You brought everyone here. ThankQ!

(11) Show this thread