Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Are you all on Wego also ????

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Crap - I have some work to do following back you amazing people.

I agree (I think it was Johnny) that AU and Wego are probably same servers, so if one is down, they are both will be. 🤷‍♀️

I was Going to start an “ANON AU Group” on Wego but couldn’t figure out how to do it and share it. 🤣😂🤣

If we can start a “Group” then at least we can all join it once we migrate over if that server stays up! 🤷‍♀️

Perfect - I do miss the groups I was in one twitter, Great conversations and sharing.

I bet@VincentKennedy has a group on Wego, we can all look for that or at least make sure we follow him!!

That is ALL we need to do really🤦‍♀️😂...Everyone make sure you Follow VK and BOOM there’s our Group!! 🤣😂👍

Yep, VK was a champion to get Wego up and running. AnonUp came after.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whosoever believes in him will everlasting life. John 3:16

what happened to Wego?

Nothing still there. AnonUp was very odd today.
https://wego.social/

In response SG1 SGOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it