Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Are you all on Wego also ????

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Crap - I have some work to do following back you amazing people.

I agree (I think it was Johnny) that AU and Wego are probably same servers, so if one is down, they are both will be. 🤷‍♀️

I was Going to start an “ANON AU Group” on Wego but couldn’t figure out how to do it and share it. 🤣😂🤣

If we can start a “Group” then at least we can all join it once we migrate over if that server stays up! 🤷‍♀️

Perfect - I do miss the groups I was in one twitter, Great conversations and sharing.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙂🌴 I miss our twitter crowd too! I do remember you.

I bet@VincentKennedy has a group on Wego, we can all look for that or at least make sure we follow him!!

That is ALL we need to do really🤦‍♀️😂...Everyone make sure you Follow VK and BOOM there’s our Group!! 🤣😂👍

Yep, VK was a champion to get Wego up and running. AnonUp came after.

(1) Show this thread