#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Next topic.

Fall of the Petrodollar.
Leads to>
Redemption period. (70% of cash overseas)
Leads to>
Rise of the US Dollar. (Deflation)

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

more stimmy to come? people with wheelbarrows of cash, except this time, it’s actually worth something?

i know in the past you said change of system forces disclosure of hidden $.

death of petrodollar means are currency is no longer dependent on oil trade. means we can begin introduction of new forms of energy without disrupting trade / $ strength.

redemption decreases money supply (an effective burn), bringing on deflation. puts people in control. further, encourages and gives need for backing with PM’s or some other tangible asset.

all successful societies have a deflationary currency. not just in terms of decreasing price, but money is a true store of energy and value. work done years ago should still be valued today. and in fact, with technology, it should only be MORE valuable today.

this encourages savers, discourages the need to wildly speculate since interest rates rise and lending / saving generated a low risk high yield return.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Just research Venezuela's hyperinflation as one example. They reset their currency, make changes, lop off zeros - and it never leads to deflation. It's accounting bs. So, I still don't see why or how if we go (arguably there now) into hyperinflation then how does a new currency combat that?

Venezuela was all alone with a crashed economy. They weren't the reserve currency.
70% of USD CASH is not in the USA. If they have to change that for a new $ thru the current banking system they will have to prove where it came from. They wont be able to. Trillions will be left behind causing instant deflation. Of course it will inflate after that but it will have the American economy behind it.

America is the best customer. We buy the most. Other countries don't want us to become poor.

The customer is always right comes to mind.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

huh, the meager 1100oz silver might be something

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

huh, the meager 1100oz silver might be something

Just do it anyone's of the Q's please 🙏 for the world people today...

Please tell me we're not keeping the big box stores. These people utilized their free credit money to raid the businesses of communities, put their ugly warehouse stores everywhere (blite).

Only seems fair that small and medium sized businesses should be restored. Could you imagine how many businesses (entrepreneurs) that be established by getting rid of Walmart, Amazon, et al. and localizing/regionalizing supply chains to the greatest extent possible.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Add in 1221 take it away.

VIBES . 🍿🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

They do not want people to take their money out of the banks to put them out of business. They do not want people to have a back up in case the market crashes. They would rather roll out new money and force everyone to account for their money.

This is why they want a one money currency for the whole world. This was printed years ago and sits in vaults ready to roll out. The rich are just trying to figure out how to hold onto their money without giving it up. That is what makes me think this won't ever happen. The rich are caught in a🤣🤣 catch 22..🤣🤣

I hate it when you say the customer is always right.
It reminds me of fooking Wally World. we need to crush that super high tech logistiacl operation for the DS. solves a lot of issues down to the creation of small businesses again. the back bone of America. what people dont understand is that people worked to learn a trade and the concepts of small business in order to one day opening a business of their own. we need trade! we need our own manufacturing, we need our small businesses back in every country.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Case Study German Mark change currency to Euro in 2000s.

So are you pro central bank digital currency? If they use that in the name of combatting all these dollars internationally in criminal hands then it must be known it will also be used to control all of us. In order for any currency change to do what you say, as I think of it, it would have to be digital. No more actual currency at all, no?

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Am curious about this as well.

Use logic. The banks are 100% in control of our lives currently. They can shut us down for donating to Trucker. Example Canada.

I am against that. XRP gives the bridge to whatever currency I like.

If some CBDC becomes too restrictive I just wont use it. The free market will decide.

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Stagflation --> Deflation --> Inflation

VK capitalizes "CASH". Could there be a decoupling between physical paper USD and digital USD?

Thanx for clarification on where the US dollar is, if everyone divested from it, we’re not buying it back, so what they try to sell would be impossible. The FED is done

is this imminent? does it go with cyber attacks?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

An entire adult life stuck working in restaurants, bars, and kitchens comes to mind.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

do you believe this collapse is imminent ?

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

VK wen moon for physical gold/silver? I’m about to make some large investments into a PM vault exchange. Is the supression almost done?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thinking April for XRP. Like gold and silver, xrp is being suppressed for a reason. I just like the idea if I have to bug out a digital ledger is easer to take anywhere. impossible to travel with gold and silver without getting robbed.

Bars of gold feel nice though

Just transferred a chunk of precious metal into a storage vault.
We know that Precious metals have value, esp silver re: hi-tech manufacturing.

Also don't forget you can barter with your pantry stuff. Canned goods for fresh greens. What ever works ... but we all need to be prepared.

(3) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The bridge asset. Pack those bags!

Does this look stable enough to be a bridge asset? (I am assuming you speak of xrp)

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

This simpsons episode 1998. Now either. ime travel is real.or its looking glass.

(2) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

a repost in 3
hmmm

you had a dec2020 / jan 2021 tweet about ‘it all goes up long term’ :)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

at a natural rate of growth
probably around 2-3%

today its called a natural rate of inflation
thats the dumbest term ever in economics
*8 years of business school

inflation is manipulated markets that benefit a few

growth comes from increase in population and organic supply & demand for goods

#Fookinflation

(1) Show this thread