Only people mentioned by @lilbaker in this post can reply

In response Sharon Yak to her Publication

This p*do POS [wonder if any of those emails are about the Standard Hotel? *JusticeForBourdain*] comes from a long line of pieces of sh*t. https://ellacruz.org/2018/01/21/878/?msclkid=bf7f7977acbf11ecb1d4dfdb29c88c54

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

He just looks like a prisspot, don't he?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

He has some big balls to have a pacifier!!! hahaha

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

yeah it's time. Lionel knows it. no more dilly dally tick tock motherfuckers.

Fake news because we all know the FBI wouldn't investigate or uncover anything on Schiff-Head. Plus the article references Star Wars lore as the source of the "FBI report". A little digging goes a long way boys and girls.

In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication

Please take note that I cannot stand Schiff and he IS guilty of many other things, but posting stuff like this discredits anons.
Sauce: https://americaslastlineofdefense.com/fbi-investigation-uncovers-256-emails-between-schiff-and-epstein/

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

fifteen minutes, alone in a room with him , thats all i ask. Ill even trim my nails.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I know it’s wrong to revel in another’s demise and total destruction but this one….ohhhh this one!!…….I will be dancing in the streets! 💃🏼 ….. Come to think of it…several others come to mind as well!! 😎

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

he's had more than enough kids 🤢

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

His vibe in the picture :
trying to eat the meat sandwich

Not emotionally attuned towads the baby.

Very telling.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Didn't President Trump say
Liddle Adam Schiff

(3) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

So many innocent children’s lives destroyed by this evil pos👿👹🔥💩🔥 I pray that Justice has been carried out by God and his army of warriors 🙏🏼❤️💥

I can't wait.
Him and Podesta.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q post 1215

Look who Maggie's mom is friends with. None other than James Alefantis, the pizza man himself.
>>1124212
You can’t imagine the size of this.
Conspiracy risk.
Planned for later.
Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh taking this one to justice will be rewarding.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Satan's Bitch.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

2022 going to be the fall of everything evil 🙏🙏🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

😅😅😅😅😅

(1) Show this thread