NEW - World's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, will start up with twice the power in March after a three-year break.

3/22/2022 11:00 (Europe/ Zurich)
This is the time for Zurich
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/switzerland/zurich-canton

Midnight for me so I am going to stay awake and vibe.
πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I’m not a fan of the date, however, I will keep vibes high for positive results. πŸ™πŸ™Œ

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Me either or its logo. This is why all the more we have to run interference with good high vibes and visions just the same. Call in the highest angels, Christ's light, God, and all you can. We collectively co-create realities. Let's not fear this let's shift what it can be and mean.

For example 3+2+2 =7 and that number also means Divine Perfection.

It could become the two and two representing the 4 corners of the earth ascending out of duality and into the Trinity, the 3.

Even the CERN logo added together is a 9, completion. It can be used to complete the dark age and usher in the new. It also adds to 18 Q+ We can make it mean all of the assistance the Q Op has.

We have power too and can tap our wellspring to infinite depths and heights retrieving Creative Intelligence and Universal Power of God. Let's stay in good vibes.

Daniel 2:44 - 45 And in the day of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed and the kingdom shall not be left to other people it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever. Inasmuch as you saw that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold - The great God has made known to the king what will come to pass after this. Th dream is certain and its interpretation is sure.
(The days of the (kings) of 44 and 45? set up a kingdom that will not end.................

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotT in this post can reply

In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication

Beautiful share.πŸ™πŸ’›