Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Unfortunately he fell into derp states hands of corruption...

Great actor

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Hilarious!

Jesus Christ is the only way!! WWG1WGA!! Patriot to the bone!!

I get that same look when I bust my kid in a lie.😂

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Zelensky sure wasn't a good actor there! lol

Ukraine, illuminati hell hole strong hold, the lil weirdo played a piano well not with its hands, eyes rolled back, real fkin possession type vid, triple strander booger eater.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

PEAano. NOPE THEY LOSE>

(1) Show this thread

FOOKIN BOSS>

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

saying to himself he knows everything now im FOOKED

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

squirming like a worm

il a du mal 🤓celui qui joue du piano debout 🤣

😂😂🤣🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🎯

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Hopefully he was wearing a diaper cause it looked like he was crapping his drawers

LOL - Zelensky is too stupid to see he's being played, maybe he thinks that President Trump doesn't know .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
... DJT always leads then to the trap. Very well done.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

A guilty conscience, speaks for itself.

Love watching him squirm!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

😄

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Bahahaha
#Fooked
I'll play poker with Zelinskyy any day

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts