Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Imagine all the lightning strikes that occur all over the earth at any given point in time.

The earth is a giant energized power supply, flowing with energy that you can plug right into.

[They] don’t want you to know that.

We had a lightening storm last month. I was lying in my bed when a I saw a large flash of light and a huge BOOM and felt a jolt of electricity hit my right ass cheek simultaneously. It made me jump up immediately. No burns to me or the bed. My guardrail on deck was struck, had a burn hole and switch to the sprinkker system exploded. I have a new found respect for all the electricity around, not that i was careless with it before. just amused and wondering whyI only felt a jolt in the right cheek. Very localized. It was quite surprising to say the least. Anyway, this just reminded of it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

holy moly....thank goodness you are ok!