Imagine all the lightning strikes that occur all over the earth at any given point in time.

The earth is a giant energized power supply, flowing with energy that you can plug right into.

[They] donโ€™t want you to know that.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

My energy bill this month is $1150 for a small house.

Dr. Paul Czysz: 4,600 million watts per square inch of empty space.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Voltage doesn't die, only amperage gets used.

Tesla invented a breadbox sized device using transverse and longitudinal wave theory's of his that would put the amperage back into the voltage.

In other words, once your house was charged it would continue recycling it's own electricity until it was discharged by grounding.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Looks like a Pink Floyd concert in Bham, AL tonight!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The 144,000 ARE the pyramid energy grid connected around the planet waking up humanity.

Energy waves so strong the last three days Nana can has been like an electric rod at times.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

EARTH BATTERIES DREW POWER DIRECTLY FROM THE GROUND TO POWER TELEGRAPHS IN THE EARLY 1800S BEFORE ELECTRICAL GENERATORS

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

The Living Waters, Starforts, hidden history, stolen free energy, Dr. Masaru Emoto's water experients. energy, frequency, vibration. is this is all connected to what you are talking about? i can't be the only anon that took the dive into ewaranons dig. that dig made me question everything, and i can't unsee it. just curious, because i know from a recent video from a guy that built aether capture devices to increase the productivity of his garden, his yields from his harvest and the size of the produce was 2x the normal size. so the free energy is still all around, we just need to figure out what else we need to utilize it. but for sure we can still gather it for our gardens( plant 1 if you haven't already)... for the anons that haven't taken this deep dive yet. i will leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-0PeUeYbqw

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response shop keep to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‰ Not the only one ๐Ÿ˜‰ I talk to my plants and they are growing incredibly

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, letโ€™s goooo!

In response shop keep to his Publication

I Love this. i make pottery. Now im going to write on my vessels!

(3) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

It will have to be made available if they want digital currency to work.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Now imagine what would happen during a geomagnetic excursion when the shielding is weakened to the point of over-charging the lithosphere which has high concentrations of piezo-electric geology.

Yes, a lot of earthquakes in diverse places.

Biblical

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I'm guessing that's how [they] power their underground facilities.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

And we pay out the A** for it.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

We had a lightening storm last month. I was lying in my bed when a I saw a large flash of light and a huge BOOM and felt a jolt of electricity hit my right ass cheek simultaneously. It made me jump up immediately. No burns to me or the bed. My guardrail on deck was struck, had a burn hole and switch to the sprinkker system exploded. I have a new found respect for all the electricity around, not that i was careless with it before. just amused and wondering whyI only felt a jolt in the right cheek. Very localized. It was quite surprising to say the least. Anyway, this just reminded of it.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

holy moly....thank goodness you are ok!

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

since i was a kid i always felt everyone was connected. we humans kind of create a grid all over the world. All things seem to interconnect. Now with that thought inmind what kind of power did these creeps tap into... just think. Yes the visual of matrix was very very gut wrenching. now what would they do to keep all that energy ( power)....? you can feel the assult on us if you quiet yourself.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

yesterday in Auckland

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

water somehow comes into play?

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response memes matter to her Publication

Hey....is that Chinese man behind Trump on the stairs, the same Chinese man we seen with the fake bydan at the fake inaguration and elsewhere?

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Just caught my eye:
At this moment, you have 35 likes and 18 shares.
Pretty cool. :)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Just caught my eye:
At this moment, you have 35 likes and 18 shares.
Pretty cool. :)

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I totally agree ... and it's about time we demand disclosure of FREE ENERGY ... its everywhere

(1) Show this thread

ะžั‡ะต ะฝะฐัˆ, ะบะพั˜ะธ ัะธ ะฝะฐ ะฝะตะฑะตัะธะผะฐ, ะดะฐ ัะต ัะฒะตั‚ะธ ะธะผะต ะขะฒะพั˜ะต, ะดะฐ ะดะพั’ะต ั†ะฐั€ัั‚ะฒะพ ะขะฒะพั˜ะต, ะดะฐ ะฑัƒะดะต ะฒะพั™ะฐ ะขะฒะพั˜ะฐ ะธ ะฝะฐ ะทะตะผั™ะธ ะบะฐะพ ะฝะฐ ะฝะตะฑัƒ

Worst thing is we've all known this forever, but can't do anything about it ourselves

Truth seeker...canโ€™t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

[THEY] cant put a meter on it.

Doq i went to school for electrician trade back in the day and we use to make a light turn on from a potato...there is so much we are taught...

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Same! I remember loving that experiment

(1) Show this thread