This post goes out to those who aren't awake on AnonUp
Who am I kiddin. you all awake here.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😅😂🤣😍 100 percent awake!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Its a push and shove for me, i awaken here and find my self still sleeping over there, wacy wacy eggs n bacy

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Love this! ❤️ Thank you, VK! So grateful for AnonUp and all the awakened patriots here!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

i miss you VK

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

anonup is the super secret tec of the internet.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

.Happy 222 VK and Patriots. 👍🏻👀Wide awake - but never woke! 😀

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I actually disagree VK
I posted something and it upset ppl
ppl are still not open to all possibilities
if it goes against their beliefs

when ppl find out someone we have been following for years is not a good person...
its still going to get uglier before it gets better.
I caution ⚠️ ppl
in the beginning we all loved Tom Hanks.
Now we know who he is...

so prepare that others who we love.
are not who we thought they were
keep going down rabbit holes and question everything
if it seems that someone maybe spreading bad info on someone look into why they are saying it because it maybe true.

So instead of getting mad research it.
its been a long road...
we still have a long way to go!
WWG1WGA 🙌.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I have been awake my whole life, waking up the others is a slow and steady process but it is working..

Trying to wake people up in real life and off of anonup.. that battle is so difficult!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

You bet we are!!! Thanks VK.

Our Heavenly Father comes first!! Happily married and love my family. “You can’t always get what you want.”

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

😅 Agreed.....

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

😅 Agreed.....

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Awake and waiting for you to follow me 😁

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

♥️thats a proud anon moment when it happens too. just stay the course and keep learning and growing.♥️

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

He will follow you luv..keep vibin high! 💛

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Always room to awaken further, I’m sure there is so much more truth about our past that will help us with the future!

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

This is meh home 😊

👍😊

Love this bunch of Anons!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😇👏💪🥰

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

awww

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

LOL …

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless Us All. 🕊️🇺🇸🕊️

🙌 Groggy...but awake

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

God bless you, brother !

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

.😎