NEW - World's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, will start up with twice the power in March after a three-year break.

3/22/2022 11:00 (Europe/ Zurich)
This is the time for Zurich
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/switzerland/zurich-canton

Midnight for me so I am going to stay awake and vibe.
🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I don't know enough yet about any of this, but some crazy scientists there either did a real or fake human sacrifice there. Makes me wary of this machine starting back up. Do you all have more info you can share? Thanks.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2016/aug/18/mock-human-sacrifice-at-cern-video

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Let's not dwell on its dark side today as it's about to double in power.

Anons, to my knowledge and I will speak for myself, believe good people have taken control of it and there are a number of positive scenarios that can play out when they double the power.

Every individual probably has their specific hopes for what that may be. A few may even know for sure the plan and now, we wait and vibe with our highest vision for what can happen when stargates are opened.

Meditating on your highest visions would be my advice for the entire world, past, present, and future. Get sensitive as, without hyper-awareness, I doubt you would notice anything when it's turned up.

Everything is connected and if enough of us vibe high, maybe we can boost the good that can come of it even more. I don't mean to be vague I just know it's happening and am hoping and praying for the best for all.

Stay optimistic and lean into God.🙏💛

Not focusing on the dark side, just wondering about it all since I don't know enough about it. Will cautiously look into it more. Thanks and blessings! 🙏❤️

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it