#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Elon ditched his handler since September 21.
Rooting for him. :)

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

how do someone not love this guy is what i wonder.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Looks like SHIB ???? Hmmm ????

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yup, the Shiba Inu dog is the mascot for Dogecoin. I love it ... makes my day

lol look at this little guy

Cool - There is a SHIBA crypto now also. cost $0.00002. Hmm ????
Shiba Inu, also known as Shiba Token, is a decentralized cryptocurrency created in August 2020 by an anonymous person known as "Ryoshi". The token, dubbed the "DOGE killer", was modeled after Dogecoin and has a market capitalization of over $3.5 billion as of May 2021.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

I've heard of it, don't really know much about it. In terms of crypto I own XRP/DOGE. XRP because of Anons here and Doge because of Elon Musk. I trust his vision for the future and I envision how dogecoin will be implemented.

In the end, a coin will only have value if adopted/used IMO. That's usually my issue with other alt coins, I'm not a crypto expert though.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm not an expert either but I do have some XRP and bought a little SHIB on Uphold. I bought some Doge at .27 not so much happy.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I got some a few months back. 👍🏻

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Ditto..

(1) Show this thread