Elon ditched his handler since September 21.
Rooting for him. :)

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So are millionaires/billionaires saddled with a handler?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Is it ELON - or Elona????
........... A post yesterday was confusing at best / very revealing at worst............... Is he a she?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Universe needs Humanity 💞✨

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

He meant Nikola Tesla instead of Edison.😊
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEwTFJG1DQ

President Donald Trump on Elon Musk: I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses - YouTube

President Donald Trump sits down for an interview with CNBC's Joe Kernen from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.President Donald Trump told CNBC...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Musk"
1 of 8

Ehhh, I don't know that it makes him a good guy!

Everyone says wifey, but is she even big enough, famous really only for being with Elon, is she rich and famouse enough to be given the job of handler??? id think he was hers, but who would be his???

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Nice to have him on the good side!!

;)

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Jessie Czebotar - cousins? (childhood friends?) Both turned from dark to light? - Both know the dark side? - good to have on our side.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Elon unusual name - She mentions the name in a video - they were tight as kids being brought up on the dark side - invited Jesus into her heart - intelligent in the ways of the dark side. Elon super intelligent. Both have special gifts.

(1) Show this thread

Wise choice he made and Great Vibes✨ VK✌️😎

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“September 21” - gematria - Drop 301

Glad [they] failed to control him. Elon, the “Rocket Man” seems to have seen the light, and joined the WH on Team 45. I’m rooting for him too.

For G&C.
For HUMANITY.

Caps = 73 🪞37.
TS 4:05 > 45.

Nov 02, 2017 12:57:23 AM EDT
Anonymous
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

one of my favorite tweets from him..hahaha 😏😉

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I'm certainly rooting for him, I never dreamt I could have fast internet in my rural area. I'm proud to be a beta tester for Starlink. I swear my internet is faster than the hotels that I have been staying at.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

When he called out the UN for the ped0 stuff I kinda wondered. was it his gf? she was bichin bout how he lived like a poor dude and was torn between 2 worlds.

....maybe now he can start making cars that dont look like snakes?...

Elon is funny - such a good troller

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God is way bigger...

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Who was Elon's Handler or Handlers?

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

wifey

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I’ve been rooting for him too, very smart guy, just surrounded by snakes.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

been rootin for him
hes our tony stark whether people hate it or not

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

how do someone not love this guy is what i wonder.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Looks like SHIB ???? Hmmm ????

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

🤔