In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

just bought 54 oz!

In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication

Nice! Where can I buy? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I've never purchased silver or gold aside from jewelry lol.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response True North to her Publication

It's a good question! And I got started buying coins and rounds about five months ago. There are lots of online retailers, like JM Bullion, APMEX, and Money Metals. Hope that helps. 🙂

Great, thank you! Does buying silver dollars at the bank make much sense? I know the ratio of silver to copper has dropped sharply for decades. I'm guessing no, unless it's from the Kennedy era.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrueNorth in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response True North to her Publication

My pleasure! I don't know about buying currency at a bank, so maybe someone else could opine on that. I've bought some copper as well, since that's still very cheap in comparison to the other metals. If there's a brick-and-mortar metals store near you (And there's not 2 ft. of snow on the ground with more to come like there is by me, ugh!), you'd have it in your possession sooner and support a local business. Regardless, you have options!

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Excellent advice, thank you! I live just north of Boston, so I'm about to get whacked today and tomorrow also. Godspeed! Haha :)

(1) Show this thread