Years ago on Twatter a patriot told me when their birthday was... which was some way ahead. I put it in my calendar, and then send them congratulations on the day. They freaked out thinking I was a stalker!

Sometimes you can try too hard at information warfare.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Ha, I think that's a nice thing to do πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚When I went to some dumb honky tonk, some redneck lady said, that is MY MAN> lol πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚I was like WHO?? She pointed at some toad. I was like looky here sis, first of all I am old af, second of all, I don't even want the man I have. And third of all, you don't want none of this. lol That's so crazy, how some folks act.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Nah... That was so kind what you did! Some are just too skittish. Keep being you -- because you are wonderful!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ‘

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Some people are a little prickly. Myself, I would appreciate it.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

lol πŸ˜‚ …Why freak out !! It would be an honor to receive a birthday congratulations from you,

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Hahahaha! Well, you guys would make my day on my birthday. August.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

8/9

(1) Show this thread

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

When is your birthday, Martin? I would like for you to have the honor of us celebrating you as well. I promise I am not a stalker LOL. 11/11 here😁

In response Kitty Kat to her Publication

1 May

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Kitty Kat to her Publication

Great birth date... i see it everywhere, all the time... 1/11 here 😎

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I like t say we are all jugglers Martin and we undoubtedly drop a plate here and there, but ya just keep juggling and pay no attention to the drops. whatever

How sweet of you!! Their Loss (Doesn’t sound like they were a True Patriot, for sure NOT an ANON)!! πŸ‘πŸ˜¬

How sweet of you!! Their Loss (Doesn’t sound like they were a True Patriot, for sure NOT an ANON)!! πŸ‘πŸ˜¬

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Given all of the tech we now have, the ability to put people's special days on their digital calendar & set an alarm, I'm saddened by how many friends & family forget to share well wishes with each other. I try not to be disappointed when my birthday passes with no one noticing but it does sting. I try hard to at least send a text with a happy gif to everyone on my calendar. You're not a stalker Martin, you're a thoughtful person.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Martin my bday is next Tuesday and I wouldn't think you were stalking. 😁

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

people are not conditioned for random kindness and or mindfulness. vibes still freak me out at times. strangers that seem to actually care makes me wonder what they want from me(paranoia). im working on that.
my dog was abused severely and we got him from a shelter. he still bows his head if we pick up our hand to quickly togive him a treat, at times and had him for yrs now.
thats just my humble opinion, anyway.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I think that you're just more thoughtful than someπŸ‘

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

My Bday is super easy.

1 DaY Before 45's

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🀣 Be warned I am writing "I Am Ready Bob M's birthday June 13th on my calendar!" LOL

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildrenπŸ™#WWG1WGAπŸ’ͺEphesians5:11⚑Love like JesusπŸ’› Fight like DavidπŸ’ͺI AMπŸ’₯DemonSlayerπŸ”₯Jesus isKingπŸ’œGod isLoveπŸ’― πŸ’«369TIMELINEπŸ’«

We feel you Martin
love to Laugh it offπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

too funny πŸ€ͺ
I changed my DOB on fb way back to something like 01/02/1901. Now I get birthday wishes from β€œfriends”, those I went to HS withπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ, graduated 1975, u do the math
Really?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

1/11 it would be an honor to get a happy birthday from you. I need your birthday so I can wish you a happy birthday.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sometimes less is more.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana thinks DoQ is King here of less is more!

οΏΌ
✍️@Doqholliday has more questions than Nana
οΏΌHe asks the questions! Forces us to analysis
✍️@vincentkennedy keeps our vibrations up & gives hope of the future coming
✍️@Juan O Savin is the story teller that brings us along with what we need to concentrate on at exactly the right time
✍️@JFKJrfan teaches us to take care of oursevles and pay attend to the comms thr this movie with the GWTW group
✍️@wainthepain01 Keeps us grounded in our spiritual journey

No matter how this turns out, and what Nana sees is wonderful, thank you all and everyone else here that has made this a family jouney.

Nana loves u all!😘

No better group of Souls on this planet anywhere!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tucker and Kid Rock telking some truths!

(5) Show this thread

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

😭🀣😭