Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We're at the point in the movie where we are just about to go Red Hot. All irons are in the fire now and burning up [Their] satanic asses.

Then my suggestion is that WE STOP sending cyber attacks to Russia. We act so innocent, look it up.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So, these evil NAZI CABAL douche bags are going to create a false flag cyber-attack on the US and blame it on the Russians...Is that what I'm picking up that they are laying down here? Those FUCKERS!!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Like waiting for the other shoe to drop! 🥴

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Even in his twitts I hear a ROBOT 😂

PATRIOT. #WWG1WGA #THEGREATAWAKENING SICK OF CAREER POLITICIANS. #MAGA

👋 Kim! saw you got nuked again on twitter. 😡 do u have a new account or lying low there now?

He probably is saying that because FOX just reported the news that the Instagram page for the White House is under attack by Russian Bots.🤣😂🤣😂🤣

It's been under attack for weeks. They haven't shut it down either.

Honestly, I believe the US government is behind it, Biden and his people.

💥

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fake biden cannot talk intellectually, much less write ta coherent tweet

Well no matter WHO in the end is the one to kill the internet, I do believe it was a;ways the plan to take it all down so the entire world could switch over to the Quantum system? I feel the moment of cyber attacks and worldwide internet Blackout might be THE moment of transition to greatness! 🙏🏼❤️

„Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.“ — Joseph Goebbels

Source: https://quotepark.com/quotes/1839180-joseph-goebbels-accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-are-guilty/

Are these related? Time will tell.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Haint Blue to her Publication

Space Force tweets has been a treasure trove of crumbs. I’ve been able to use these tweets to wake up a friend whose son is part of newly recruited Space Force Team.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, H. Biden Laptop and the Diary all confirmed by MSM, you know more is coming. They are prepping for blackout for sure. When the world is panicking., I know ANONs will cheer and jumping for joy. :-)

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

He has failed at everything else so Expect him to fail at Protecting the US from this too!!
FJBPOS

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Whatever, pedo joe. 🙄 Try as y'all ff demons with-human-skin-on might, nothing can't stop what's coming for your a$$es. 😁

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

"I'm gonna get medieval on his ass." from a satanist movie...tarantino, can't help itself...demons do demonic $hit.

(1) Show this thread

In other words, the deep state is screwed. So they have to delay the evidence distribution until a false flag can change the narrative, or they figure out how to kill enough of us to neutralize the threat we represent if we're awake.

In response Other Half to her Publication

i think you nailed it!

In response Other Half to her Publication

well said

(2) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

He's getting really stupid. Russia has always looked at ways for cyber attacks. So has the US, China, Japan, Europe and about 100 other countries. This is the best he can do. Maybe CNN will hire him for a "breaking news" announcer.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

His handlers are really stupid

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Translation: “There’s no way out of this. I am totally screwed. The only way out of this mess is to fake a communication outage like we’ve faked everthing else. It won’t work, because the sheep are awake, but it’ll buy me a few more days.”

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

It must be just about time to kill the internet.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

He couldn't structure that statement ever😅😅

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

my thots exactly

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Wouldn't it be a prize if it is Russia that takes over the MSM feeds and provides all the evidence against the crime families?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

yep, countermeasures in place

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

wow. never thought of that.

(3) Show this thread

Just in time to HUSH the chatter about the Laptop from HELL!! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He is such a weasel!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I feel a crescendo coming. Nothing Can Stop What Is Crescendo

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

feels like a switch maybe flipped

(1) Show this thread