Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Come play with your old frens here! 😇

🙏🏻💫✨God Wins!✨💫🙏🏻 “The Best is Yet to Come”. Holding the line for the truth to be exposed🙏🏻♥️It’s Going to be Biblical!♥️🙏🏻 Amen!

i feel like im running around in circles on all these sites!!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

hello VK
I think the weather is stormy

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

So you pulleed this rabbit out of the hat...tricky tricky you.

Hey VK.

Good Morning VK! It's pretty neat here, isn't it? However our base is completely all over the place. Not easy to keep up with you all. But glad to see you here too! 🙏❤️

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Morning V.k

I will never stop fighting for President Trump! He will never let us down!

VK!! So glad to see you here!

Spiritual Mentor and Trump supporter!! Living through these exciting times!! GOD wins!!

Good morning sir!

Worst Satanist’s Nightmare #saveTheChildren ❤️🧸 #silentWeaponsForQuietWar 🥷🏻 #GITMOFabulous #NG ⭐️

morning soldiaz

Worst Satanist’s Nightmare #saveTheChildren ❤️🧸 #silentWeaponsForQuietWar 🥷🏻 #GITMOFabulous #NG ⭐️

morning soldiaz

Follower of Jesus, God-fearing, Country-loving Patriot. Love God, hubby, son, family in that order. For God, Family and Country!! WWG1WGA

Good Morning, Afternoon, ALL!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Good Morning Patriots. Good morning VK.

Da-Fook-is-up?! 😁

Da-Fook-is-up?! 😁

Da-Fook-is-up?! 😁

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Good afternoon VK

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

Morning alll Eric Big E, e

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

Morning alll Eric Big E, e

Good Afternoon VK.

#WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #HOLDTHELINE #THEGREATAWAKENING #HURRYUPTRUMP "STILL HERE"....

😍 Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening! Digital warrior reporting for duty sir, at the ready! Signed up and ready for followers!#PATRIOTSUNITED

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Hi VK, Nice to see you here. More like twitter and will be easier for people to understand

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

VK I'm not known to beg, but before you, TOO, are flooded; could you follow me? I got kicked off twit.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

VK I'm not known to beg, but before you, TOO, are flooded; could you follow me? I got kicked off twit.

Good morning its a great time to be alive
God Bless, do not pan8c scare event necessary.
incoming

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Good Morning Captain ... Got some Bread crumbs for us ?

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Good Morning VK

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

good afternoon ☀️

Good afternoon 🙂

Good mornig Vincent Kennedy so happy to see you here this is my second account God bless you stay safe