Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Lord Jesus please comfort these families with Your loving presence and guide these warrior angels safely into Your presence. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Military aircraft don't just crash. This had to be intentional.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

May God comfort their families at such a sad time. God bless these young angels In heaven 🙏🏼❤️💥🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️💥

🙏🙏 Thank you for your service Patriots. 🙏🙏

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, Thank You for receiving these Marines into Your Loving Arms. Comfort & Strengthen their Loved Ones & our Military in their loss. PROTECT ALL of our Military at ALL Times in the Name of Jesus Christ. THANK You. Amen.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏07 GODSPEED! PATRIOTS!🙏Thank you is not Enoff

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Prayers for them and their families. We thank you for your service Patriots. 🙏❤️😢