#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can someone explain to me the logic of how buying expensive gas is supposed to help Ukraine?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response ElBurro Dorado to his Publication

It's easier to explain Time Travel.

So -scratches head - if we have changed timelines then is that not also time travel?

Moving up or down = timelines
Moving forward or back on the timelines = timetravel

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

This reminds me of 💧 833.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I would think that one needs a at least two (set) destinations or point in time in order to travel, otherwise one would travel endlessly

Original point A to
Destination B

However, if one can travel, they can or should have the ability to speed up and slow down time, so a destination point may not be needed.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

What difference does a one dimensional reality have from a 5D dimensional reality?
3D is really a an EGO serve self and limiting reality created by dark forces?
Do Cymatics have anything to do with learning dimensional information?

If one observes the trajectory of impending events and efforts action to change the trajectory, cannot a different outcome be achieved through mindful manifestation?
Asking for a fren.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Serving self is one timeline and serving humanity as a collective is another?

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

[-1]

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

So What If? The cabal, deep state whatever you wanna call the scum somewhere up the line recieved "a book of wealth/knowledge" and "skewed" Our(Good Souls) timeline into a alternate of what we know and see today? [They] Control and own everything(power)... Ill stop there although It could be entertained. I like all the comments by the way. I cant wait to fully understand so much more. The Best Is Yet To Come. WWG1WGA

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

@genealogisterin just thought a little visual might help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3LwlSlo5cw

Time Travel explained! (Clip from the movie "Back to the Future Part II") - YouTube

"Doc" draws a great illustration to explain time travel to "Marty".

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

When you say level up VK could you mean make it a better timeline?
And could that eventually interfere with future events aka time travel?
Could this be manifesting?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

How can the flesh body timetravel? This is one thing the Bible is clear on, that no man can enter Heaven in the flesh.
(1 Cor 15:50)
So with Heaven being in a different dimension, doesnt that also mean other dimensions have the same kind of issue?
Or is timetravel a spiritual manifestation only like remote viewing? 🤔

🤔 what about astral projection, being in one place, while observing seeing feeling different things happening within that time line as they’re about to happen

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

you mean seeing the world from higher dimensions (like flying with angels in the sky?- saving children,etc)
or do you mean you can astral project and see things happen in real time like remote viewing

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

up or down... is that due to the vibration one is resonating at...down being lower freq. (- +) up higher type thing?
so is it only the spirit that jumps timelines?
say one was leveling up in life spiritually...they go to sleep wake up in a different timeline not to different from the one the day before but slightly different with more positive situations and/or vis versa...?
in essence we do manifest reality? ... we create our own reality this way? ...
ie... we create a goal focus and stride for that goal... that goal has happened on a different timeline somewhere... we focus and stride for it each day we wake up in a different timeline closer to the goal until we wake up in a timeline that we achieve the goal?!
VK am i getting close? or have i gone way out there?!
so many question VK?!

How many times have you been here..reading this?
Nvm that must be classified as well..

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You have entered The Intention & Redemption Dimension. 😎👍