ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Question. So we know Q, Military and No Such Agency are not a secret group. What if there are older White Hats secret organizations of which some members of Military and other public organizations are? Secret societies who were fighting against DS secret societies throughout centuries. What is your opinion about it?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

the original Q?!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

i have read some of this!

The Way

“the way” has tried to come back in other groups only to be quickly taken down

yes its a good read ... i have the other gospels... of thomas and mary... there is more than the (80) that were canonized in 325 Council of Nicaea...
there is many books in the Nag Humadi library (the dead sea scrolls)... the scrolls were hidden for a reason.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DonnyTheProphet in this post can reply

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Back in 2012 I went down this path.

Thomas was a great! I woud suggest starting here of your new to these writings

Mary Magdelene was difficult. And made me cry with joy.

Wanna hear a funny secret ? I had such a powerful awakening that I thought I might be her reincarnated for about a year. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤫

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i got these recently

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

you are not the only one💙was 2020

(3) Show this thread