Question. So we know Q, Military and No Such Agency are not a secret group. What if there are older White Hats secret organizations of which some members of Military and other public organizations are? Secret societies who were fighting against DS secret societies throughout centuries. What is your opinion about it?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The knights Templar.

Longest time constant wins in strategy game; envelop opponent.

First Question I’d have to ask is why are these groups hidden in the first place? From there I can fully analyze that question.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

White Hats hidden, because [they] are hidden too. You don't reveal you or yourself to the enemy. You become open target.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great question!

(2) Show this thread

It wouldn’t make sense without it being this way.

Good and evil fighting each other for centuries.

There is so much knowledge & wisdom that one can’t acquire in one lifetime. No way.

Immortals

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I believe this 100%.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

True.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

the original Q?!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

i have read some of this!

The Way

“the way” has tried to come back in other groups only to be quickly taken down

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

this is the one i have

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Since the dawn of civilization.