Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Solar powered wings.

3 6 9

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

sting op?

👀🤔

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

As if sound levitation needs light?🤔

Q Post 532.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Just watched this clip and then read an article dated April 1, 2020 and there was a quote from President Trump talking about the invisible enemy causing death at night. What?! 👀

I believe it was the recap of the 3.30.2020 Coronavirus press briefing. Listening to the speech I didn't catch it, but reading the words it jumped out.

“When you look and see at night the kind of death that’s been caused by this invisible enemy, it’s incredible" - President Trump

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-warns-americans-painful-two-weeks/

important for them to have some quality time 🐾💛🐝

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I have had dreams of flying. I sort of move my hands really fast and lift off. If bees don't really fly but vibrate at a certain frequency, something called resonance frequency, could we fly the same way? We could be buzzing around.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

I had dreams of flying as a kid. My fuel tank was my mind knowing i can do it. If i got distracted, I would fall down and have to refocus.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sharing a sweet bee story...🐝💞

A story about rescue, friendship, love, loss & our duty to help animals...💗🌺🌼🌸🌻

https://t.me/Andys_Corner/1971

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

im pickin up good vibrations….sun sun sun

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

buzzzzzz kill

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 17:32
Mirror 2371
Video length 15 seconds

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

vibes too low to fly

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

gonna get low on honey

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

That's an advantage for us over yellow jackets too. I attacked the nests at night with use of a red light in the headlamp I was using.

we must get them Night Vision😉 or are they solar powered

Bees Dont sleep, no eyelids
Fookers dont fly at night, sensory depravation
Fookers crawl at night
Their VISiON @ Night thou
Specialized Eyes for DAT SHiT….

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Bees n me be frens
they land on me lol

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Old saying among beekeepers: "The beekeeper does not choose beekeeping, the bees choose the beekeeper"

(1) Show this thread

5:32 > 5:5

I never knew that about bees! 🤦‍♀️
But... I have also never heard of anyone being stung at night ether! 😂

I love this kind of Quick Informative Info, and I LOVE honey!

I don't know what this is code.

Enjoy the link anons.

"Most species of bees are diurnal and fly during the day. However, there are many species that are able to fly during low light and at night. This is called crepuscular. Entomologists found that bees don’t fly during the night because it is difficult for them to see and avoid obstacles during the night. Nocturnal bees are much more rare."

https://schoolofbees.com/why-dont-bees-fly-at-night/

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

very interesting. as a nocturnal person myself - makes me love bees all the more - especially the "unusual" ones.

(1) Show this thread

hmm is right…so many things this could mean 🤔

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I love bees! I scooped one out of the pool yesterday, saw it struggling, little ripples in the water. I put my finger out agter svooping it out it climbs on and I took it over the a flowering bush to recoupe

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Or maybe they are like Chickens who go to roost when its bedtime.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

it technically is not night by simply turning the lights off. hmmm indeed

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Blackout necessary
The lights goes out so does the 'hivemind'?

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

but hornets can 😉