One of my all time favorites. 🤣

Time almost up for pencil neck?
@VincentKennedy

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Schiff's toast.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

PAST DUE. WITH ALL RESPECT

"How Is Ann Romney Connected to a Site Accused of Promoting Sex Trafficking?" https://www.businessinsider.com/how-is-ann-romney-connected-to-a-site-accused-of-promoting-sex-trafficking-2012-4?amp

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

😂🥰💜✨

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

nice catch

(1) Show this thread

lol!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Ha!!😅 Mine too! I cannot stand that weasel.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fingers crossed that this vibe manifests itself

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Preach!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This Vibe 🥰💜✨

(2) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🐸