#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

30 year old's back in time looked like 70 year old's because they have lived 70 years our time.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hint:

When Nana had my NDE yrs ago one of the first thing that I noticed was that time was not at all what it appeared to be on Earth.

Actually the 2 plus decades that I had lived on Earth seemed like it was just a flash, like maybe a week or some really short period of time.

It was as tho it was such a short period of time that it seemed almost totally irrelevant to my existence.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same here.
i must've been unconscious for no more than 2 minutes but being There felt like a half an hour or more

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Idk how long really but it was back in the hospital room from surgery when I woke up.
I left my body before they started.

I was 10. Bicycle accident, huge concussion.

Nana 34 weeks pregnant with twins, placenta ripped loose, bled out.

😱
🙏
i had placenta previa with my last one and hemorrhaged.
oh boy that's scary

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Sorry for your issue too, have you shared your experience with anyone?
I like to hear what others went thro. many ppls NDE are similar but some are very different. For instance I never saw a light or a tunnel I went right straight out into space from the hospital.

same here. if there was a tunnel i don't remember it. i was in a very bright place with a warm light and being there felt like a big giant hug.
i have some Patriot friends i've told through a series of writings.

(1) Show this thread

It was extremely painful. I literally shot blood across the room like you had turned on a hose pipe.
I screamed until no sound would come out any more the pain was so bad.
It was terrible.

oh wow😢
im glad you survived 🙏

(1) Show this thread