30 year old's back in time looked like 70 year old's because they have lived 70 years our time.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I WONDER, IS THAT WHY THE PEOPLE IN GENESIS HAVE SUCH EXTRAORDINARYLY LONG LIVES? WASNT ABRAHAM OVER 900 YEARS OLD? IF THATS THE CASE.... HOLY FUTURE PROVES PAST😳

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Makes me wonder if everything the looking glass can see ages with time.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

I may be totally off here, please forgive me. Does this mean in the future a 70 year old person would appear to be 30? Future proves past.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

So we have had more then half of our lives stolen from us is what you are saying? Thru time manipulation?

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

"old's" [apostrophe s] signifies ownership....unless those are typos.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Ts 2:30

After the flood, shorter and shorter.

1. Everything was bigger in the Ancient days,
2. DNA manipulation,
3. Oxygen levels, less gravity.

92 !! (old post from you) :

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Timewave zero- 2012.... Terence McKennas theory explained how the cycles repeat in history and happen faster and faster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09_nU9L3LA&t=1s

Terence McKenna Timewave Zero Novelty Theory 1/3 - YouTube

Terence McKenna Timewave Zero Novelty Theory 1/3

seems your implications are a double entendre
back in the 30s life was hard. the Depression. kids could start summer jobs at age 12. they were "older" much younger...responsibilities wrought maturity as well.
my parents b.1925 & 1932

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

relative to perspective

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Or....life was much harder at that time. They grew their own food, built their own homes, raised their own meat, and medical and dental care was scarce.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

given what we know now about the doctors, dentists and pharmaceuticals....they were better off without it

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Think about what you are saying. Right now we strive to eat as healthy by growing our own unprocessed foods and raising our own hormone free meats.
Most people can agree that 1 hour when they were a kid felt a lot longer than it does as an adult. If we remove what everyone has told us what conclusion would you come up with going by just your personal experience?

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hint:

When Nana had my NDE yrs ago one of the first thing that I noticed was that time was not at all what it appeared to be on Earth.

Actually the 2 plus decades that I had lived on Earth seemed like it was just a flash, like maybe a week or some really short period of time.

It was as tho it was such a short period of time that it seemed almost totally irrelevant to my existence.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same here.
i must've been unconscious for no more than 2 minutes but being There felt like a half an hour or more

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

And unless those days were shortened, no flesh should be saved; but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:22

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Why looked? Past? Were you there? I was ...

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Legitimate question 👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

i’m 28 and i still look exactly when I was 16.

less stress less worries makes the cells of our body stronger :)

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

i see 1111 (following) VK ... VK VIBES 1111

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

So does that mean when i am 80 i am going to look 50?

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

we can hope!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

I drew the comclusion he meant the opposite. That you would look pr think you were 80 but if reality had not been messed with then you would be less then 40 but time has been accelerated and manipulated. Thats at least what i got. So basically we dont get to live as long as we think.

(2) Show this thread

the mind thinks it’s been 20 years but it’s only been less than 10,

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

im taken this statement as face value so... this seems like there is a difference in measuring time? from now and then? time was slower then and faster now? this is intense bro!...lol

i need to fire one up lol... this is just to much with my morning coffee... GM VK im on the night shift schedule still...until weather breaks then back to days...
in the bible they lived a long time back in the day does this have anything to do with that?
so many questions VK?

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Husband told me a few months ago he felt like they have sped up time. And it sure seems or feels like it. One moment you are in a certain month or year and in the blink of an eye you are so far past that and you just shake your head.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Husband told me a few months ago he felt like they have sped up time. And it sure seems or feels like it. One moment you are in a certain month or year and in the blink of an eye you are so far past that and you just shake your head.

(3) Show this thread

i have not had enough coffee me thinks too understand! oy! It’s Saturday, someone help a girl out please.

I see a 17 here and a 17 there.
I also see PAIN (23).
Justice is coming.

#DoItQ

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

they can no longer hide in the shadows-

[they,] damaged our DNA. Needs fixing.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

in the book The Grail Kings ... there is a mention that gold or some element charged at a certain point with electric spark creates a white powder that can be ingested that makes our dna a superconductor and has great healing/health benefits... it was pretty intense book it also has the bloodlines traced all the way back to Egyptian times...
up to mary fleeing to Europe (holy blood, holy grail book has more details on this)... is this something similar to what you are talking about Johnny...?

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Following 1111 😎

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

1111 and 5:5

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

he needs one more post for digits to add to 11,...keep 1111 following ,and ....digits of followers add to 11,
going for 11111111?

(4) Show this thread

Q 1425
Given we have now undeniably [on purpose] verified ourselves to be an inside source, expect the MSM [Clown Army] to attack in full cooperation w/ foreign and domestic assets.
Be prepared.
TRUST the plan.
Conspiracy NO MORE.
We are in full control.
PAIN!
Q

Delivered at 2:30 as in 23💥 with the 11💥
💥14:55 on this one💥

Q's on the job now!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

3 + 7 + 7 = 17

ts 2:30/14:30 > 17
or
14:30 > 53>35 🇺🇸🦅

Curious... Is anyone else fascinated with time travel as I am?!?

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

my brain hurts lol

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

It happens to me too lol

(1) Show this thread