Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Good Friday

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Yup, the umbrella can be deployed also.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

A deluge of truth!!!

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

oh boy!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😮

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

Look at that storm! 😉💥🍿

our daughter sent this to me 3/16/2022...she said "Maybe God is crying over there too...😭"...WE STILL BELIEVE and our number is growing!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Bring it on....I was telling someone not long ago about 9/11. She said she will never believe 9/11 was an inside job. She said it was terrorist. I said....well....you're in for a big surprise. The enemy is from within this country.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

God, please wash away the evil. 🙏

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

🌧️🌊Cleansing

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

On a side note...It's suppose to downpour here on MONDAY. Guess we'll get a deluge at the start of the week in more ways than one....everything has two meanings vibe.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Drip, drip, FLOOD!
Let's F'ing go Dan!!!!! Make it rain.
#wwg1wga

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I could watch that over and over. Feels like a spiritual cleanse. We could use that in Colorado! Our lakes and rivers have never been so low. 😭

The flood.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

So hoping for flood of truth.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

22nd March
WATCH THE WATER

Drip Drip Flood!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

👆 w a t c h i n g .

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😮 A huge cleansing, renewal, refreshment ... "watch the water"?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

deluge
[ˈdelyo͞o(d)ZH]
NOUN
a severe flood.
"this may be the worst deluge in living memory"
synonyms:
flood · flash flood · torrent · spate
VERB
(be deluged)
inundate with a great quantity of something.
"he has been deluged with offers of work"
synonyms:

inundate · [more]