#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Locked n Loaded.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VKs posts have layer on layers. Regarding the talk about Earths shape. Gyroscope/Top game/Tesla's Columbus egg.
Tesla's Egg of Columbus was a device exhibited in the Westinghouse Electric display at the 1893 Chicago World's Columbian Exposition to explain the rotating magnetic field that drove the new alternating current induction motors designed by inventor Nikola Tesla by using that magnetic field to spin a copper egg on end.

A rotating magnetic field is the resultant magnetic field produced by a system of coils symmetrically placed and supplied with polyphase currents. A rotating magnetic field can be produced by a poly-phase (two or more phases) current or by a single phase current provided that, in the latter case, two field windings are supplied and are so designed that the two resulting magnetic fields generated thereby are out of phase.
Pole flip.

6 pics attached

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

VK stated that in March (not sure if 22 or 23) that CERN may be able to fix what they did in 2012. The Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields 200,000 times stronger than earth that could affect the Pole Shift.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

2023 - Dark to Light. Betelgeuse. Pole Shift.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Goin Sci-Fi with this one...

VK said 2012 was the 'scientific' start of 'separation' of realities. And what started the 'separation' was the Hadron Collider while mentioning a "Fooking Demon Portal" and the "Black Eye Club".

Weirdly enough the video game "Doom" (1993) is set in March 15, 2022. It has to do with an "Inter-Dimensional Gateway" portal opening and demons comes out.

So... is the Hadron Collider they were working on some sort of portal that messed up the earth's gravitational pull that needs fixing? Are they trying to destroy/close the portal and fix the gravitational pull?

VK also posted a photo like the one below of a 'Goa'uld Symbiote while mentioning the "Black Eye Club" in a prior post.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Here is my theory on this:

Our conscious was designed for 1 timeline/reality at a time with gradual sliding movements between them influenced by decisions.

When a decision is made we should be sliding to the next closest timeline while leaving everything else as close to the same state as possible.

Similar to a blockchain everybody's collective decisions merge into 1 block aka Timeline aka Reality. In 2012 with the help of CERN we skip over X amount of 'decisions' ending up really screwing all reality. This was timed to coincide with the 2012 elections and laws to support propaganda. Don't think its going they way [they] planned.

Currently we are in the reality where men are winning woman's nation championships and its poop.

It's broken and needs a fixin.

The collective timeline ended in 2012 as predicted by the Mayan Calendar. It just wasn't the end of the world like many thought. Bet they were big on vibes.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Mandela Effect is real, i have no Question about that we are in another Timeline.It seems more and more is going crazy,faster and faster. Makes Sense to me.
Sir?! That is great Stuff here.The Best Movie of our Lives.

very true, but they knew they were in trouble already, so they pulled it, early

Isaac Kappy - 1221 - YouTube

(1221 - JFK Jr)

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

"kappy's in a portal"

(1) Show this thread

2:24 > 26 = Z

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Then flip the switch means something different than the collective doing it. I didn't realize they would need to reactivate Cern to fix this.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

we need something to get us out of here and back to Real Space. this is the enemies playground. my friend calls it a petri dish - which is a very accurate description, imho. my little tribe feels we got trapped in a simulation on the outside - a video game you could say. we're like the character in Avatar. as far as the timelines - bill wood said according to looking glass, evil could not get their stuff to stick past 2012 - no matter what they did. that feels like a shutting down point. after that - they've continued to push their agendas but nothing will go through 100%/permanently. all of their agendas/timelines have been collapsing - leading us to just the ONE Original (pre-hijacked) experience. why the F it's taking so long as this point is anyone's guess - all the enemy can do is delay the ending. my tribe is m'fing DONE with the movie, the game and the simulation. we are VERY RESTLESS now - and just want to go HOME so we can once again CONTROL OUR OWN EXPERIENCE.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

I don't know if you're a tarot card reader fan - I've become very discerning over the years over that stuff. I listened to this woman last night on youtube (friends pointed me to her): San Tarot - OMG. Everything she says in her recent one (the Taurus read) aligns with what I have felt/seen for decades. She has great energy - intuitive and grounded/logical.

(2) Show this thread

This makes me wonder when the concept of the Mandela Effect entered the human collective consciousness? It doesnt seem to me that concept has always existed. Wonder if its related to what happened at CERN in 2012?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Hard to have a collective timeline presumed, assumed with so much division, destructive intentions, not being aligned with life force?

According to someone called Sgt Pattie Brassard in 2012 or better saying September 2013 humanity was supposed to graduate out of here and go to 4D for Telepathy training and living with other races before graduating up to 5D. However something happened in 2012 and it all changed, also nobody was truly ready yet. According to her things have been dealt with for quite some time now and things are looking better in that regard! Any info on that VK?

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I had a massive spiritual awakening in October 2012. Then in December there was supposed to be a huge shift.

Nothing happened.

I am thinking we are stuck at the 2012 shift. And the “glitches” are actually causing the paradigm shift. Ironic.

10 is an important number and it stands to reason that the 12/21 2022 is the “fix” time. Time doesnt exist, just “happenings”. 10 is 1

There have been many comms that leads us to think 2022 is the last year. 2023 is “neverending”

(1) Show this thread