Every time I feel myself flagging… think of kids… warrior mode reactivates. You never ever cease protecting children from predators.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Follower of Jesus, & believer in God's Plan. Flawed but Forgiven. Forever thankful. All glory & credit goes to Him. Always.

Nothing comparable to the talent you have by far, but I was just explaining this to my hubs & my kids happened to have left the crayon bucket on the counter.

When one can see how the cycle starts, then one can see how it’s always been Lucifer’s goal to destroy the seed (child). No seed, no cycle of Life whicy is 100% against what God created.

Save the fhildren had a much deeper meaning in so many ways, but yet applies to the very thing we’re trying to bring to light. Overall, we’re all God’s children - if we choose to be.

Save the Children, indeed 💖

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! We will never stop protecting children and fighting for them.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Now think about God and all of us. 🔥👊⏰

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

you are so inspirational Martin. Look forward to meeting some day in this amazing world.

aint that the damn truth!