How come the wait for justice feels like a prison sentence?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

God has us Patriots 🙏

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Our whole life has been a prison.
Now we can actually see it.
The irony.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I agree 100%

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Right! LET MY PEOPLE GO!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Apparently patience is a virtue- guess we got to be patient as hard as it is to do atm.🙂

I could not agree more

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Martin I feel like I have been in this dream in my personal life and with crap thats going on around us and i cant wake up time is going by so fast i cant catch up . its seems like im just existing but not living . waiting for things to turn around . im sure we should be spending more time for our journey home were we will have Eternal life with no more pain no more sorrow . 🕊🙌🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I feel ya . . . praying that it will be over soon and we all can enjoy and embrace life to its fullest. I always prayed more for patience . . . this is GOD teaching me, lol.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Imagine carrying the Cross You will die on, then breathe, and thank God for the strength, quietly in the back part of Your mind, it helps.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

It's God's timing, not ours.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

we feel the suffering of all…not just ourself.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

it is