What if you went through all tbe usual moves to start a war but it’s all fake, so that nobody can start a war in future?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

They looked like they were parting down at Putin's rally to Nana!

Someone described this as the first Social Media war.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Gotta show them the setup, them in this case being the public, make them aware, then [they] would not be able to drag an educated humanity through it again.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Martin, spot on 🍻

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

Interesting, great if true, nothing would surprise me, especially as what I’m seeing on the lamestream is BS…

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

And just like that there was Peace ~

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

It could be that easy but probably not likely!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Love bubbles - LOL GREAT!
Lets manifest it!

(3) Show this thread

I’ll go with that … - the ultimate movie. 🎥 Featuring: actors, theatrics all planned with pin📍 point precision.
Feauturing:
moles
trustworthy politicians
false leaks/disinformation

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

We all hope that’s what is really going on.

that would mean ALL the deep state is gone and only actors remain.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

seems you've (they) exposed yourself with no war to cover it up and deflect attention, at that point. ever had that dream of giving a speech and suddenly realized you were nude? thats what id figure anyhow

Dismantling the ancient war machine.🇺🇸

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

How to stop a war..in real time

You just reminded me
of one of my favorite quotes 🤩🙏☮️💐🕊️

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Deuteronomy 4:4 But you who held fast to the LORD your God are alive to this day, every one of you. but all of you who held fast to the LORD your God are still alive today. But all of you who were faithful to the LORD your God are still alive today—every one of you. But you who held fast to the LORD your God are all alive today.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

🤔

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏👊😁