Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

So today all my normie friends (still asleep) are complaining about being exhausted, frustrated, restless. My friends here are vibed up, can't sit still, anticipating, excited, high vibes, restless...
Has anyone else noticed this??

yup. muh vaxd wife prime example. wonders how i midnight ride on the daily and remain positive and engaged throughout the day. pretty sure it annoys her. ride on!

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

yeah I know ... Todd is kind of like that although he listens then surprises the crap out of me sometimes. He listens more than i know and is completely against vax, boycotts these corporations, etc... and My neck gets whiplash whenever I hear him telling people. The worst things like pics of the children, the complete nastiness of the whole picture, I have kept from him. Some things no one should see or know.
I just try to give him enough and later follow up with absolute proofs. It took a long time and a lot of seeds. Have faith brother, God Bless and keep your light shining .. it is contagious!!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

yeah. i was counting on Britney to wake up muh wife. nothing yet. afraid she may go all the way. at least she likes Trump and free speech. hasnt made me take the flag down yet. 😂👍

(1) Show this thread