So today all my normie friends (still asleep) are complaining about being exhausted, frustrated, restless. My friends here are vibed up, can't sit still, anticipating, excited, high vibes, restless...
Has anyone else noticed this??

Only people mentioned by @Sigi7 in this post can reply

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Definitely bc we are seeing engagement / PUSH BACK on the [DS] finally! Z - Go Putin, then Taiwan ... cleaning up the bio-labs.
Many Dem's are NOT running for another term ... soon blow back on all the bribes they've taken ... Dracos leaving, WDC is being flushed ... accomplishments are everywhere ... albeit without any recognition or parades, but WE . K N O W . THE . T R U T H !!!

I’m very excited because I know that something very amazing is on the horizon. IIt’s a whole new world to look forward to! Thank God, Almighty.✨🙏🏽💫✨

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

AMEN!!!! It is truly a blessing to be living in this time.

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Yup.........excited, restless, ears ringing louder than usual. been vibrating like a tuning fork the last few days, even the cats are acting weirder than normal! It's like when a storm is coming!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

My dog has been acting out of character. They probably feel it more than us.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

normies think ukraine has a fabulous leader 🤭

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

about as fabulous as our Resident

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

LOL

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i have been witnessing a chaotic circus for two months. we are running out of grown ups

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Scripture says to look at the world through a childs eyes... Well all I can say is these are a bunch of spoiled rotten, lazy, children!!! kekeke

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

i notice this all the time. i feel sorry for my friends that dont want to hear what i tey to tell them. Their choice. free will. Its just hard to watch their suffering.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

yup. muh vaxd wife prime example. wonders how i midnight ride on the daily and remain positive and engaged throughout the day. pretty sure it annoys her. ride on!

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

yeah I know ... Todd is kind of like that although he listens then surprises the crap out of me sometimes. He listens more than i know and is completely against vax, boycotts these corporations, etc... and My neck gets whiplash whenever I hear him telling people. The worst things like pics of the children, the complete nastiness of the whole picture, I have kept from him. Some things no one should see or know.
I just try to give him enough and later follow up with absolute proofs. It took a long time and a lot of seeds. Have faith brother, God Bless and keep your light shining .. it is contagious!!

(1) Show this thread

Better not be finding any censorship here...

Something's going on, a pressure you can feel...building. I feel the [DS] is losing badly at Whack-a-Mole. They don't seem to handle it well when their plans go tits up.

Yuuuuup!

Yes! Aint got time for low vibe complainy-pants who feed off the negative. Greatest time to be aware, involved and connecting with like-minds!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Yes some of my fam is still asleep and they are soo exhausting being around at times!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Past 4 days-ish, people online are ancy and aggressive and angry. People locally are like this in stores.

My family is on edge, but ancy and energetic.

I hope this phase ends soon, I feel like a violin string tightened too much...and my brain still feels like the top has an electrically charged 'fuzz' over the whole area (driving me crazy!).

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Ears ringing, hairs on arms standing up... and from place to place like night and day.. People are either way Happy and beautiful... next place cold and angry... Both are existing in same intensity on both sides.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nailed it! ☝️😎👍
I tend to deflect the negative entities so didn’t really take notice of the exhausted normies who see no hope with prices rising and their mainstream narritives drying up.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

👋

traveling through portals can take a lot out of someone

full moon tomorrow 🌚