Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

So today all my normie friends (still asleep) are complaining about being exhausted, frustrated, restless. My friends here are vibed up, can't sit still, anticipating, excited, high vibes, restless...
Has anyone else noticed this??

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Past 4 days-ish, people online are ancy and aggressive and angry. People locally are like this in stores.

My family is on edge, but ancy and energetic.

I hope this phase ends soon, I feel like a violin string tightened too much...and my brain still feels like the top has an electrically charged 'fuzz' over the whole area (driving me crazy!).

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Ears ringing, hairs on arms standing up... and from place to place like night and day.. People are either way Happy and beautiful... next place cold and angry... Both are existing in same intensity on both sides.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I haven't seen the happy yet...that would be a nice break from the nasty I encounter.

My ears ring constantly and have since I was a child, over 40 years ago... I can't go by that anymore, but the fuzzy electrification on my brain is hard to take.

Hopefully people switch over soon and it's more positive. You're lucky you're see the pos vibes where you are at :)

3yrs ago, I prayed very hard to kick alcoholism. Nothing I could do, it had to be God. Next day, I woke up never had another drink. Same day I found this movement. *talk about a lot of Life Altering" changes in 24hrs. So, I prayed again. To see the light in people and do my best show others. He gave me an ability to share my darkness, in order to help others overcome theirs. All is given to the Glory of God.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sigi7 in this post can reply

Beautiful testimony - just beautiful.

You are a light, and God is using you. We can't ask for much more than that.