DELTA FORCE SEIZES DEEP STATE STRONGHOLD

Delta Force and other units of the Armed Forces special operations community brazenly seized a major Deep State stronghold that was home to the criminal Biden regime’s gestapo police force, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and its not-so-secret headquarters in Virginia.

The cornerstone of FEMA’s secret world sits nestled in the sprawling Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. It has served as the shadow government’s primary emergency hideaway since the 1950s. Beneath the mountain lays a sprawling labyrinth of tunnels, corridors, and chambers from where the Deep State plotted to enslave law-abiding American citizens.

Seizing control of the EBS was Delta Force’s primary objective, a high-ranking military source told RRN.

“The military now controls the mountain. The doors are impregnable. This mission was a long time in the making, and now we control the EBS. Stay tuned—a message may be coming very soon,” our source said.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

wow that is big♥️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Thats HUGE! Half that mountain is hollow 🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️💥💥💥💥💥
dumditty dumb dumb
God bring our worriors safely home to there families 🙏❤️🙏. Thank you, in Jesus's Name.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One thing Nana has noticed about a lot of what comes from them, everyone calls it bullshit for days and then it becomes truth.

Maybe that is why
God gave me the words the other day :
"Same Day Truth"

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I know it is one of the many ways white hats impart information to us. Some Anons (or shills) give me a hard time when I post RRN articles on 8kun, but I keep doing so because I know one day they will figure it out. I like that "Same Day Truth."

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

everyone was arrested went to trial and was executed according to this site and that hasnt been proven..........

(2) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Got really excited when I saw this, until I saw it was from RRN :(

From their website:

Disclaimer:
Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Yes, they have to say that because if they didn't have that disclaimer, it could be considered a violation of National Security laws (I believe). I know much of what is being put out by RRN is true, but they have sprinkled a little disinformation in to make it appear to be untruthful. When you know, you know.

(1) Show this thread

HAD A PROBLEM OPENING THE LINK FOR THE ARTICLE. IT FINALLY OPENED:

https://realrawnews.com/2022/03/delta-force-seizes-deep-state-stronghold/

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I've found several of Real Raw News articles easily disproven in the past.

Latest one just the other day about a "Captain Jacob Downing" a "medical doctor and infectious disease expert at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Medical Research" who reportedly discovered tainted covid nasal swabs had caused deaths of soldiers.

I wrote WRAIR an email query and recvd this below.

I don't pay them any attention anymore.