They need to get on with mass exuctutions of the deep state. When the people when they get wind of crimes against humanity will tear them limb from limb. As a person who was so against capital punishment as a youth now i have changed my mind. Many of them have sold their souls and cannot be rehabiliated at least not in several lifetimes. So the Alliance is creating a meeting place for them with God. We cannot let this happen ever again. That is why its been my mission to help other and to heal a broken world to bring peace and love to ther hearts of humanity. GOD WINS. WE WILL HEAL.

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

You summed it up perfectly. Amen.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Brenda Paschall to his Publication

Yes but we also have to remember our frustration only feeds the "luge" and that evil spirit must also leave this earth and universe. We must stay in the light and not rejoice in the executions but rather humble ourselves in relief. Peace and patience be with you.

(1) Show this thread