#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

99.7%* of the Vaxxed support Ukraine.

*unverified #

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Experienced this firsthand yesterday. Was helping with a home improvement project yesterday and the vaxxed husband and wife were talking about how Russia was murdering women and children, talking about how bad Russia was and how Ukraine was just a poor victim. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Started trying to explain but was shut down right away and got the "you're a conspiracy theorist" eye rolls from both. One is liberal, one supports corrupt RINOs, both blind to what is really happening and clueless. Didn't push it, figured they would understand soon enough.

Gotta say though, I am tired of being discounted and called whacky for telling truths. Really wears a person down. 😔 Hope the longtime, faithful anons will soon be vindicated.

Yep just got into it with my Dr at my yearly visit. both of us masked of course and her gasping for air from wearing it for so long. i told her she was going to be surprised about putin. who she was calling evil for bombing a matetnity ward hospital…. she got mad when I said ukraine was bombing its own people. hopefully by my next yearly visit i can say see? I told you.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kly Fdt, click on at the bottom under it