#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

99.7%* of the Vaxxed support Ukraine.

*unverified #

Experienced this firsthand yesterday. Was helping with a home improvement project yesterday and the vaxxed husband and wife were talking about how Russia was murdering women and children, talking about how bad Russia was and how Ukraine was just a poor victim. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Started trying to explain but was shut down right away and got the "you're a conspiracy theorist" eye rolls from both. One is liberal, one supports corrupt RINOs, both blind to what is really happening and clueless. Didn't push it, figured they would understand soon enough.

Gotta say though, I am tired of being discounted and called whacky for telling truths. Really wears a person down. 😔 Hope the longtime, faithful anons will soon be vindicated.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Yep just got into it with my Dr at my yearly visit. both of us masked of course and her gasping for air from wearing it for so long. i told her she was going to be surprised about putin. who she was calling evil for bombing a matetnity ward hospital…. she got mad when I said ukraine was bombing its own people. hopefully by my next yearly visit i can say see? I told you.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

From your mouth to Gods ears! Im tired.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've gotten to the point where I don't even try that often - I figure they will eventually be so angry & baffled they will check it out or they will finally be ready to listen
In the meantime, I continue to research & look out for myself

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Same here.

Kinda like there are "Stages of Anon".

10 years ago I'd say I was more impatient and frustrated with people who couldn't see the truth. My posts were more edgy and forceful in tone, I hammered away and did reach a few, but took me years to fully grasp that people have to be shown.

Every soul is on it's own path and may take longer to arrive at the same destination.😊

The last couple years I've really turned inward and focused on exploring my own soul and expanding my mind. Still sharing truths, but I'm much calmer, focused, and peaceful. I see things much clearer now.

(1) Show this thread