il Donaldo Trumpo posted a photo of a young Melania. Time 3:15am GMT 17th March = 22:15 EST 16th March

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1504295424533876742

#Q2215
PANIC IN UK
PANIC IN DC
PANIC IN UK
PANIC IN DC

Is there a likeness to Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe? Are they both Romanov? Nazanin arrived at Brize Norton around 1:09 GMT this morning 17th March. Coincidence? Why would DJT post this photo at this moment in time? Why was Nazanin released at this moment in time? Have we been told the truth about her 'detention'?

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

I think I have my answer on why Nazarin was detained in Iran. She must have known too much! #BorisJohnson did not make a mistake when he mentioned she was working in Iran instead of being on holiday. #RedCross #WHo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazanin_Zaghari-Ratcliffe

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/06/boris-johnson-mistake-could-harm-case-for-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe-say-family

No wonder there is panic in UK and in the US!

#Q1320 May 08, 2018 7:44:19 PM EDT #44 #Obama
Today, EVIL lost control / leverage of Iran.
Today, POTUS took control of Iran.

#Q4886
Ukraine, China, Iraq, IRAN, ...... opens the door far beyond the BIDEN family.

#Q1307
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
5% shared.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/IRAN + U1 connection.

I can't make it fit Melania. The photo Donaldo posted does look more like Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, although they could be related.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Anastasia- I see Barron ( is that why they named him Barron? 🤔)

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

"Born in Madrid, Romanov is the son of Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna Romanova, the self-proclaimed heir to Russia's imperial throne.
She is the granddaughter of Grand Duke Kirill, a cousin of Nicholas II, the last Russian tsar who was executed along with his wife and five children by the Bolsheviks in 1918."

You know how it is with family fueds, who is or who isn't the rightful heir!

https://www.barrons.com/news/romanov-heir-to-wed-in-russia-a-century-after-revolution-01633075807

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Definite family resemblence

Uncanny resemblance between Melania Trump & Tatiana Romanov. Equally uncanny between Barron Trump & Alexei Romanov. Are they related? 2 photos

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

i agree.. and if you drop the eye make up a much bigger resemblance

(1) Show this thread

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

That is not melania. Has to be the other girl. Quite possible they are related.

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Romanovs: Imprisoned, Murdered, Exhumed | A Shocking Story of Tragedy and Death - YouTube

Using archival material, this film tells the story of the imperial family’s imprisonment, murder, exhumation, and state burial in 1998. The film includes exc...

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Amazing

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Is there something missing in your post?

(1) Show this thread