The problem with "you are watching a movie" is that I have no desire or tolerance for movies — and haven't watched one in years. So having to sit through this scripted awakening-cum-rat trap thriller drama is just total agony for me.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Just a girl with an enormous amount of love and respect for our flag, our great President Trump, and America the Beautiful!🇺🇸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

LMAO! 😂

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

Only because You are allowing Your Human Nature of wanting instant gratification to rule over You. It really is that simple. We as Humans or Carnally Minded want evrything right now this instant. Life does NOT work that way. If You are a Practicing Christiabn are You actually practicing Your Faith? I have zero patience Myself but alas It is the Spirit of Our Creator and His Son with in Me that I allow to work by Faith.

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

my faith is rock strong.. I know Gods will will prevail.. i despise liars, cheaters, theives, and abusers. please explain to me how one persons lie is any better than the other's. its all dishonest. and I, before i die would like to know just a small part of my 60 some years wasn't a lie..

I'm with you Martin!
Movies.....yuk!

me too, only movies i watch are John Wick And John Wick 2.,,cool and relates to this stuff too.., favorite TV show Teen Titans.., new episodes are starting to get marxist weird but old ones are hilarious

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

Same Martin!! I have been saying this EXACT thing for a while now!

I await the blue pill crowd to watch the ending, mouths agape, and go, "Oh, uh, right! I, er, knew that was how it would end! Can't fool me!" 😐

Ditto and to long and drawn out

What bothers me the most with this "watching a movie" statement is that these are people's lives that are being affected. And I'm sure some don't appreciate their lives being referred to as movie to watch for fun. And, I'm sure people mean watching evil come to justice but in the meantime, lives are suffering and it's not a game.

Same here. I hate these kinds of movies. I don't watch them.

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

I think anonup is helping us all with that. The peeps here are woke, we are getting to reunite with our digital friends... but anonup let's you scroll a dozen or so posts before coming to a halt... and for me, it has been a good retraining tool to put down the social media preoccupation and re-engage with living life. TV off here, no movie watching interest here either. Woke and increasingly present.

USSFmom🚀 ‘USA in God we trust! ‘🇺🇸

Yep, but we're getting to the good part now so everybody make sure you visit the bathroom and have all your popcorn ready! youre not going to want to miss this ending for sure!!!

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

I couldn't agree more with that statement.

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

Nailed it!

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

same here

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I, as well, do not like movies. Especially the ones where they use all those guns and those actors will then come out against guns in the media.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

REally, you never watched movies. Well Now Nana feels a little sad for ya. Some of these ppl may have been evil, but just like missing the beauty if I had never seen any of your pics, you have missed some really great works of art.
As with any other medium -different taste, some that make you cry, some that make you laugh so hard, some that bring meaning into your now world.
The really great ones keep you on the edge of your seat. I've only seen about 4 in my lifetime that I didnt have figured out long b4 the end.
This one is the greatest story every told. Who will play u?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

For me as well. It feels like emotional torture.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

That's totally me! The last movie I watched was on a flight. I don't have the patience or the desire to watch, nor anything with Hollywood. Maybe because I live too close to it and it is so dirty and fake and now we know more. Mondays are my pissed off day - because I didn't get our EBS. The part of the movie with the "financial markets" is probably where I go get more popcorn.

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Amen to that!

I dont like movies much either, I was fine with this one until they started distributing the vaccine.

Exactly

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

i don't wait through movies have taken up new interests, I am shirring the cat to knit some socks this winter sure is cold as ......

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

yup, loosing friends and family along the way..... over it!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I am in the same boat, I definitely am feeling seperated. Thank God my husband is waking up!

(1) Show this thread

And there is no fast forward option! Oh well, we already know the ending....God wins! Love and light to you! ❤️

that's why I had to move forward and look at what the sky event might be. Worst case cenario is that the movie is a Hollywood production and they have fooled us all and lauhg at the sheep and the other fools trying to wake them up with nonsense when the actual event is getting closer and we don't see it... Research mud flood, EMPCOE, plasma apocalypse, melted buildings. That's a good start.

In response ... ... to her Publication

also search Ewaranon on the tube and watch all 13 episodes.

(1) Show this thread

I am right beside you and on a personal note I love your work. Followed you on twitter until I was suspended.

I agree!! if i see one more "enjoy the movie", im going to scream. there is nothing to enjoy until the truth comes out.

In response Teresa Connor to her Publication

Or get the popcorn ready...

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Agreed!

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

I am just waiting for the END!!