A post that I saved from Martin from about a year ago.

It still rings true from what I can tell.

Hang in there, patriots.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

😇https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tKnAg6ZN-o
We can all have a group hug later, k. lol FKN COME ON> MAN> FKN DO IT>

A-10 Warthog - Kickstart My Heart (DCS World) - YouTube

Thanks for checking out my DCS World Cinematic!_____________________________________________________________________________Footage I used for this video:- h...

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I trust you'll be at the party, Stephanie LOL

(1) Show this thread

We can't wait for the dumbest mofos to get it, even if they are sweet. Pedal to the metal. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Been saying this and have most the proof enough for me, but we have brainwashed to many people with news so were crazy.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

I saved this image from WarNuse❣️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

I miss WarNurse.

(1) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Agreed 🤜🤛👍
Ive been trying to tell people in public this and I get looked at like im crazy. 1 day the normies will wake up and search us all out to learn more. until then I guess ill be a crazy man to them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts